BusyLizzie.ie is an SME support services provider, specialising in social media and administrative support, and are based in the Galway Technology Centre, Mervue IDA. For the next stage of our growth plan we are offering 2 x Full Time Marketing and Web Design Internships to join our growing team starting in mid-June.
We are interested in your attitude and ambition as well as your experience and qualifications. We don’t expect you to re-invent the wheel, but do expect you to create successful campaigns and follow what the industry is doing. You will be given the autonomy to follow through on your ideas and the satisfaction of being a significant member of a team who drives success. Full support and training will be given to help you achieve your goals.
On successful completion of the Internship and having achieved your KPIs, you will be appointed as a permanent full-time Product Manager where you will take ownership of one of our other online commercial ventures. You will also receive a financial bonus as a thank you.
Purpose of Role:
- Drive awareness of BusyLizzie.ie using both online and traditional marketing activities
- Work with existing customers and identify meaningful ways of attracting new ones and maintaining Customer Relationship Management system
- You understand that customers and consumers are at the heart of any successful business
- You recognise that Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising does not build a business
- The ability to formulate a detailed commercial marketing plan and implement it
- Be comfortable on the phone and speaking to customers, press and partners
- Attend conferences, seminars, networking events and trade shows as required
- Implement industry SEO (keyword research, writing Meta tags, Link building etc.) best practice techniques and apply them
- Write content and articles on a regular basis to drive customer engagement
- Online PR
- General Administration
- Research and Analytics
- Content curation on social networks including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- List management and other tasks for email marketing
- Promotion of competitions on social media and other electronic channels
- 3rd level qualification, preferable digital marketing qualification
- Be a self-starter who is passionate about generating new and interesting ideas
- Have a strong work ethic and be a core part of a small busy team
- Telesales or customer service experience would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in analytics and SEO would be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- An eye for detail and a high standard of written English are also essential
- Have a sense of humour when things go wrong… because they often do!
How to apply:
- 1 x page cover letter outlining why you would like to work with us and what skills you bring to the party.
- 1 x page CV outlining your career experience and education to date.
- Listing any proficiency in social media management tools, email marketing software and other relevant packages.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st May 2013 for consideration.
BPW Innovative Business Woman of the Year 2005
Listed in Top 40 Irish Female Entrepreneurs: Image Business 2006
Listed in Top 100 Women in Business by Entrepreneur Magazine 2006 & 2007
Finalist Image Magazine Young Businesswoman of the Year 2008
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged and/or copyright material of Busy (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Busy Lizzie does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Busy Lizzie.