1. Take better care of yourself and your loved ones. Remind yourself that you should take the time to set your own definition of success, which might be wealth of billions and fame and buildings named after you, but might also be coaching the kids’ soccer team and being home for dinner.
2. Adopt a planning process — the whole process, not just the plan itself, but all the follow-through — to improve management.
3. Take better care of your cash. Plan cash flow better, understand cash flow, manage the factors that influence cash flow.
4. Take a fresh look at the business and its market. Take a step away from the day-to-day routine and look at how you are meeting the fundamental needs of your present customers and how you might better meet their needs and those of other potential customers.
5. Take better care of your people, making sure that you appreciate how hard it is to lose one person and train another, making sure that people are fairly compensated, motivated, rewarded for specific successes, and, perhaps most important, that they fully understand expectations and performance compared to expectations.
Visit the Busy Lizzie website for more helpful tips under the ‘download’ section of our page!
|BPW Innovative Business Woman of the Year 2005
Listed in Top 40 Irish Female Entrepreneurs: Image Business 2006
Listed in Top 100 Women in Business by Entrepreneur Magazine 2006 & 2007
Finalist Image Magazine Young Businesswoman of the Year 2008
|Busy Lizzie strives to improve our clients’ lives through our time saving services
Tel: Dublin (0)1 514 3401 Galway (0)91 39 99 50| Email: email@example.com | Web: www.busylizzie.ie
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged and/or copyright material of Busy (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Busy Lizzie does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Busy Lizzie.